The operating principle is of the batch type.
The pilot design is of the single stage type : it operates in a closed loop.
The proposed module includes a 1.4 micron ceramic microfiltration membrane with a stainless steel housing.
The pilot is built in stainless steel 316L and mounted on stainless steel chassis mounted on cylinders.
- A stainless steel launching and cleaning tank, cylindro-conical shape.
- A centrifugal pump, 5m³ / h, 2.5 bars, stainless steel, sanitary construction (circulation loop, ensuring the speed on the membrane). The pump has a stainless steel cowling. The flow rate is varied by means of an adjustment valve at the discharge of the pump.
- A centrifugal pump.
- 2 liquid presence detectors, vibrating reed switches
- A pneumatic counterpressure valve pour "to adjust the transmembrane pressure
- 3 butterfly valves with control wheel
- 1 regulator - air regulator
- 8 stainless steel butterfly valves
- 3 manometers mounted on separator
- An in-line cooler (coaxial twin tube) with 100 pt probe on the recirculation loop to prevent temperature rise during treatment with solenoid valve for the inlet of cold water from the network
- PT100 Ω temperature sensor with cabinet controller
- A mireur
- An electromagnetic float flowmeter for the circulation loop
- A float flow meter for feeding.
- A float flowmeter for the permeate
- A microfiltration module with ceramic tubes, cutoff threshold 1.4 m and its housing. The module has a filtration area of 0.24 m2
- Control and control cabinet containing: control and protection of pumps; the display / temperature controller; the liquid presence fault lights