This step makes it possible to press the melee obtained after crushing (MP602) and to separate the juice from the waste :
- A hydraulic press is used
- This system has the advantage of not using electricity but only water from the grid
- Water stretches the natural rubber membrane outward and compresses the pulp against the stainless steel wire jacket
- A pressure relief valve protects against possible overloads
- This system combines pressing and coarse filtration through a filter fabric that holds waste
- The juice is recovered in a tank of PE food 50 liters (delivered optional)
- Study of the output of the press according to the hydraulic conditions at the inlet of the module (water pressure).