This station automatically fills the water with a 30-liter tank of diluted detergent preparation when its low level is detected to its high level. In washing mode, a preparation phase is used to adjust the dose of each detergent, in a closed loop on the preparation tank. When the dose is good for the determined sequence, the automatic valves are actuated to turn on the system to be cleaned. A programmable timer will determine the circulation time of the wash solution in the lines. A sequence will allow the drain of the circuit. Finally, during the rinsing phase, the dosing pumps will not work and the previous sequences will be reviewed again until an acceptable rate of Ph is acceptable; the circuit will be drained automatically.
The set is on a stainless steel chassis mounted on wheels and includes :
- 1 stainless steel tank
- Two stainless centrifugal pumps
- 3 electromagnetic dosing pumps made of polypropylene for dosing detergents
- 3 small HDPE tanks for the storage of detergents (or other packaging of concentrated products
- 6 kW in-line heater that heats dilute solutions in a closed loop in the tank before injection
- A Pt100 ohm probe with temperature controller
- PH meter for online pH measurement, with two thresholds and two relay contacts.
- The regulation will be of the TOR type.
- A set of stainless steel pipes and butterfly valves with pneumatic actuators
- 2 vibrating level level switches for automatic filling of the preparation tanks.
- 2 detectors to protect the 2 pumps
- A control and control box including the PLC, the pH meter, the control buttons
- A Magelis display screen and control of the different sequences
- A bridging board allowing to manually connect the station on various equipment (inputs, outputs are to be provided for the connection of the station)
This installation is automatic, managed by a TSX 37 PLC, by which the washing sequences and all the washing parameters are programmed:
- Washing time
- Rinsing time
- Draining tank N ° etc ...
It is equipped with the necessary instrumentation for the following functions :
Control and regulation of detergent temperature before washing
- High level measurement in the tank for filling
- Low level measurement before centrifugal pumps to prevent it from running dry
- PH measurement for determination of end of washing
- Setting the cycle time