Réaliser la concentration sous vide de produits alimentaires et biologiques
- Concentration of apple juice
- Sweetened condensed milk production
- Concentration of tomato sauce
- Concentration of fermentation musts
- Establish a material balance on the evaporator
- Establish a thermal balance on the condenser
- Study the influence of pressure and stirring speed on evaporation time
- Study the influence of pressure on the boiling temperature of the product
- Calculate the heat exchange coefficients of a heat transfer by stirred tank conduction
The laboratory model is presented on a platform equipped with wheels. It's made of :
- A tank. Equipped with a double jacket for water heating or steam heating (option).
- Material: 304L stainless steel
- A stirrer type scraper variable speed with potentiometer setting.
- Lowering the tank by manual hydraulic cylinder
- Vacuum pump.
- Stainless steel coil condenser, removable with drain valve
- Thermometers with direct reading at the input and output of the condenser, and at the outlet of the steam circuit
- Flowmeter on the water circuit of the condenser.
The tank includes the following equipment :
- 1 Pt 100 temperature probe
- 1 drain valve
- 1 glass porthole
- Safety valve, control manometer
- 1 valve breaks empty,
- 1 diving stick
The control cabinet includes :
- The temperature indicator of the double envelope
- The control of the agitator
- Control and protection of the vacuum pump