Intended to be part of the testing area of electrotechnical systems, this system aims to have the student wire different types of asynchronous motor starters.
It is built around an electric hoist associated with a containment box integrated into the set :
- welded steel,
- Protection of the work area by a grid,
- Access door to the load equipped with a safety limit switch and a key lock.
Lifting mechanism :
- Two-speed electric chain hoist with power-down brake.
- two-speed lifting motor 200 W - 400 V three-phase,
- Work limit switch: up and down,
- Off-races: up and down (forcing by key button),
Order part :
The containment cabinet is an integral part of the system. He receives the cabled board by the student. We offer you, as an option, several lots of equipment allowing the student to realize the wiring of this board :
- Lot of hardware direct start bi-speeds to wire
- Lot of ATV71 speed variation equipment to wire
The containment box also includes a differential circuit breaker, a safety limit switch on the cabinet door and a safety relay that allows the turntable to be powered up.
A quick fastener and connectors allow a quick installation of the wired turntable by the student.
Realizable educational activities :
- Single-speed asynchronous motor start,
- Two-speed asynchronous motor start,
- Frequency variation of the asynchronous motor,
- Control logic of the brake when lifting,
- Security management,
- Control of the quantities of the installation.
- Absence or presence of voltage (system that can be used for electrical authorization),
- Commissioning and verification of correct operation after wiring,
- Troubleshooting and system adjustment (thermal relay, limit switch setting ... ).