Thanks to the rapid evolution of technology, sensors have become highly technical components, essential in a current automated installation.
The diversity and the technological innovation of the sensors make it possible to implement a learning device particularly rich in pedagogical exploitations.
Thus, the set of briefcases CAPTIVA encourages the student to question the choice of the appropriate sensor according to the specificity of the need for detection and its environment.
The system is modular, built on an aluminum plate, allowing the situation of a variety of sensors in various environmental situations. It thus makes it possible to check the characteristics of collectors gathered in collections and presented in thematic cases: inductive and capacitive sensors, optical sensors, mechanical sensors, vision device ...
CAPTIVA is the essential equipment of lessons related to automation.
The CAPTIVA set consists of a grooved aluminum plate and two carrying cases
A batch of 7 different sensors :
- Inductive proximity sensors,flooded, 3-wire connection pnp output,2-wire connection in 24Vac.
- capacitive sensor,
- Optoelectronic sensors NO or NC proximity, reflex, optical fiber direct reflection beam barrier, sensitivity adjustment, learning mode,
- Sensor for pneumatic cylinder.
- Jack cut to see the displacement of the core,
- A DC motor equipped with different disks,
Electronic boxes :
- Sensor supply box, - Adjustable supply box and motor speed measurement,
Different materials to detect :
- Steel, aluminum, nylon and reflector
- Tools, electrical cords, vernier calipers,