(Height 2.35 m or 3.45 m, for H = 3.45 m, 1.1 m element provided.)
Composed of a seat 1620 x 1500 mm, a module (2 or 3 elements).
- Level adjustment possible for uneven floor: ground anchor nuts welded to the 4 corners of the seat.
- Protection: 8 mm expanded sheet metal mesh
- Access: by door located on the seat with electric closing contact and key lock.
- Total mass in working condition (with load 250 kg, motor C.C. and drive plate): 680 kg
Geared motor at the base of the set,
- Strength: 350 da N
- Speed: 20 m / min
- Lifting capacity when lifting: 24 m cable diam. 5 mm in 1st layer
- Parallel gear reducer
- Threaded drum
- Electromagnetic brake with lack of current on the slow shaft at the exit of drum
- Rotary limit switch with 6 adjustable contacts
- Load: modular.
- Limit switch up and down.
- Out of race up and down, resumption of orders by key contact.
- 1 tachometric dynamo output at the shaft end of the hoist (fast shaft),
- 1 digital speedometer with overspeed stop.
- 1 analog speed output,
- 1 force sensor located at the pulleys, stop in case of overload, 1 analog force output, digital force indicator.
Safety cabinet :
400 V + N + T voltage, 24 V control with separation transformer. Emergency stop key. Protection: Magnetothermic differential circuit breaker 30 mA + 25A fuses on primary. Fuses 4 A on secondary. TELEMECANIQUE contactors for supplying the drive controller and for the brake.
- Version 1 : Asynchronous motor - 230/400 V - 4 poles
- Version 2 : DC motor. Induced 400 V, ventilated motorcycle (220 V).
- Version 3 : Asynchronous motor- 230/400 V - 4 pole, equipped with an incremental encoder
Additional equipment :
- Support in mechanically welded structure for the storage of an engine.
- Stem with chain for handling and setting up engines.