The MINIREG / F bench is designed for study and experimentation on a flow control loop.
The bench includes the control loop, measurement instrumentation, indication, recording and control.
Disturbance circuits, step or other models make it possible to highlight the response of the process.
The bench covers a large number of themes that can be developed :
- Flow measurement,
- Adjustment and calibration of the flow sensor
- Initiation to control and regulation,
- Automatic regulation methods,
- Setting by discontinuous actions,
- Regulator P, PI, PID
- Regulatory strategies,
- Process response,
- Time analysis,
- Precision and stability of a loop,
- Control valves,
- valve positioner,
- Intensity-pressure converter,
- Digital systems.
It responds particularly to sectors :
- Industrial maintenance,
- Water professions,
- Chemical Engineering
The bench consists of a chassis incorporating :
- A reservoir,
- A centrifugal pump,
- A pneumatic control valve,
- A P / I converter,
- A turbine flowmeter, 4/20 mA output,
- A set of manually operated valves,
- A disturbance circuit of flow.
An electrical cabinet including :
- Equipment for supply and protection of the installation,
- The control organs,
- Shunts giving access to the 4/20 mA measurement of the sensors and the valve. - RS 232C link for supervision,
- A digital regulator
The front panel gives clear operator information.
A set of supervision and control is included in the supply of the base bench. This set is composed of :
- Autolink supervision software running on Windows 7
- A connection cable,
- A software protection key.
Supervisor MINIREG / F
The supervision software is structured on the basis of several screens, and allows to visualize :
- The general synoptic of the regulation with the digital display of the various regulation parameters,
- The front of the digital controller with the animation of the bargraphs corresponding to PV, SP and OP,
- The digital display of the values of PV, SP, OP, xp ti and td,
- The command giving access to the modifications of the values of SP, xp, ti and td,
P V : Process variable,
SP : Consigne,
OP : Command signal,
xp : Proportional band,
ti : Integration time,
td : Derivation time.