The bench allows the implementation of several regulations. 5 processes are possible :
1. Level control Actuator: Pneumatic valve Sensor: Water pressure transmitter Disturbance: Leakage on the pipe, leakage under the column.
2. Flow control Actuator: Pneumatic valve Sensor: Pallet flow meter Disturbance: Leakage on the pipeline.
3. Pressure regulation Actuator: Pneumatic valve Sensor: Pressure transmitter Disturbance: Leakage on the pipeline.
4. Temperature control Actuator: immersion heater Sensor: tank temperature sensor Disturbance: cold water supply.
5. Cascade temperature / flow control Actuator: pneumatic valve Sensor: temperature probe at the heater outlet and pallet flow meter Disturbance: leakage on the pipe, variation of the heating power.
The bench consists of a common module (feed tank, pump, electrical box) and a specific instrumentation specific to each loop to be studied (actuator, pneumatic valve, static power unit and measurement, differential pressure sensor, Pt100 probes, vane flowmeter). The student will be able to choose his loop by multiposition switch and measure the inputs / outputs of the regulators.