These probes can be used in all lightly loaded fluids. They can be connected to all types of pressure and temperature sensors.
These probes, straight or "gooseneck", are equipped:
- or 3 pressure taps: a total tap, a left tap, and a right tap, for measuring the direction of flow in a plane perpendicular to the probe body, ref. EV130.
- or 4 pressure taps, including 3 taps arranged as for the previous probe, and one static pressure tap, ref. EV140.
- or 5 pressure taps broken down into a total outlet, a left tap, a right tap, a high tap, and a low tap. This arrangement allows the measurement of the direction of the flow in a plane perpendicular to the probe body, and in a meridian plane of the probe body perpendicular to the first, ref. EV150.
The first 2 types of probes exist equipped with a protected thermocouple
(ref. EV132 and EV142).
- Maximum temperature of use: 200 ° C
- Materials: stainless steel
- Dimensions of the measuring head, in mm:
- EV130: 6 x 3
- EV132: 6 x 5
- EV140: 6 x 4
- EV142: 6 x 6
- EV150:? 9 (shank? 10)