Service : Power supply : 380/440 V three-phase, 50 Hz (other voltages on request)
Power supply for additional equipment : 220 V single phase, 50 Hz.
Dimensions : EA600 : 3 850 x 1 150 x 1 750 mm / EA103 : 4 000 x 1 100 x 2 100 mm
Poids : EA600 : 270 kg / EA103 : 350 kg Imprimer/télécharger la fiche produit
DELTALAB EA600 and EA103 subsonic wind tunnels are high level technical teaching tools for aerodynamic experiments. These blowers generate an air flow in a transparent test vein in which different accessories (wing profiles, pitot tube ...) can be integrated to check the laws of subsonic aerodynamics.
Subsonic wind tunnel allows several types of experiments, including :
- Flow velocity measurement and velocity profile tracing in different sections of the test vein.
- Pressure distribution measurement on the lower and upper surfaces of a wing profile.
- Study of the distribution of pressure around a cylinder.
- Measurement of lift, drag and moment of lift with a 3-component aerodynamic balance on different wing profiles according to the incidence.
The blower is mounted on a work plan allowing to have the various accessories necessary for the experiments. The wind tunnel includes :
- A contraction studied to obtain a uniform flow of air. A transparent vein for the test section with walls prepared to receive the different probes
- A diffuser and a honeycomb structure for the axial fan and motor assembly is installed on a separate metal support to isolate the vibration test vein. This allows the control of the air flow rate
- A diffuser that allows air to exit the blower in the laboratory
- The wind tunnel is made of PVC
- A rigid worktop
- Technical Manual and Teaching Notes