These probes, straight or "gooseneck", are equipped with :
- Or 3 taps: a total tap, a left tap, and a straight tap, for measuring the direction of flow in a plane perpendicular to the probe body, ref. EV130.
- Either 4 pressure taps, including 3 sockets arranged as for the previous probe, and a static pressure tap, ref. EV140.
- Or 5 taps decomposing into a total catch, a left jack, a right jack, a high jack, and a low jack. This arrangement allows the measurement of the direction of flow in a plane perpendicular to the probe body, and in a meridian plane of the probe body perpendicular to the first, ref. EV150.
- The first 2 types of probes are equipped with a protected thermocouple (Ref EV132 and EV142).
- Maximum operating temperature : 200 ° C
- Materials: stainless steel
- Dimensions of the measuring head, in mm :
- EV130 : 6 x 3
- EV132 : 6 x 5
- EV140 : 6 x 4
- EV142 : 6 x 6
- EV150 : ? 9 (shaft ? 10)
These probes can be used in all lightly loaded fluids. They can be connected to all types of pressure and temperature sensors.