This device is intended for the study of the manufacture of creams in the agri-food, pharmaceutical or cosmetic fields, is a replica of an industrial technology on the "pilot" scale. It allows to make creams, ointments and emulsions by controlling the manufacturing parameters.
Study of the influence of the temperature, the stirring speed and the order of incorporation of the additives on the manufacture of a cream.
Measurements: Temperature, stirring speed
The model is on a table equipped with swivel castors, 2 with brakes. It's made of :
- An anchor with scraping peripheral speed
- A central shaft with 2 propellers type HAS diameter 80 mm,
- A fast disperser
- A stitching with plugs for introduction of solids, a stainless steel funnel
- Two taps with plugs for introduction of liquid products
- A double envelope for the circulation of hot water and cold water.
- Insulated tank Ball drain valve
- A Pt 100 temperature probe located at the bottom of the tank and flashing