The study case of a power generator "PHP15" is intended for the implementation of practical work of mechanical engineering.
The support of this practical work is an axially balanced external gear pump.
The studied model (PHP.15.SE.S) is the smallest of a range of pumps used for the supply of hydraulic circuits on industrial vehicles (tipper, auxiliary crane, aerial platform, winch ...)
This set, presented in a storage case, which contains :
-All the constituent parts of the pump,
-Assembled subassembly: input shaft, tapered roller bearings, washers and circlips, Spare parts,
-The necessary tools for the planned assembly and disassembly operations,
-A set of files allowing the implementation of practical work.
Theme of practical work :
- Characterization of the links,
- Rotational guidance (plain bearings and bearings),
- Sealing and protection of the connections. Parts of this mechanism can also be used as examples for the study of materials.
Educational files :
- Teacher's file,
- Workstation folder,
- Student file (texts of practical work, documents answers and course sheets).
CD ROM :
- Technical and educational file in Word format
- Overall drawing made with DMT software. Supply of files in DMT10 version or DXF format (AUTOCAD compatible),
- Drawings of parts made with 3D models Solid Works and Inventor.