This equipment allows a simple and fast way of monitoring the particle contamination of hydraulic fluids, lubricants and motor oils, by observing the coloring of the surface of a standard filter, after filtration of a given volume of sample. The viscosity of the fluid is measured with a falling ball viscometer.
The measurements can be carried out on hydraulic fluids, lubricants and motor oils whose viscosity index is between 100 and 150.
- Study of oil contamination
- Study of the water content in the oil
- Measurement of viscosity
Composition of the case :
- Filtration equipment consisting of a funnel, a stainless steel base and a stainless steel flask
- 1 syringe to create a vacuum
- 5 sample bottles of 120 ml
- 10 plastic filter protection boxes
- 2 boxes of 25 filters 10 microns
- 1 brochure of standard filters
- 1 falling ball viscometer consisting of a syringe sampling tube, 2 standard tubes.