Convection and radiation sludge drying pilot.
The heating is done by two devices:
By radiation: by two lamps simulating the sun.
By convection: a fan and an electric air heater. Both adjustable
The material to be dried is placed in a circular stainless steel tray, whose base is porous to promote ventilation. The tray is located in a closed box-shaped enclosure with a transparent door. During drying, the material is stirred continuously to promote ventilation.
- Bench mounted on a frame made of stainless steel tubes and fitted with castors
- Air heater: Power 3 KW
- Fan: 200m 3 / h approximately
- Two IR lamps: 100W
- Agitator with mobile agitation
- A removable humidity / temperature probe with display
- A hot air temperature probe
- An air flow measurement
- A 0-5 Kg scale with display
- IP55 control cabinet containing:
- Open door safety of the enclosure
- A temperature regulator
- A fan speed controller
- A stirrer speed controller
- Adjustment buttons