An air heater is an autonomous device used to heat a specific space. This piece of equipment consists of a heat exchanger fitted with a fan. The heat comes from a hot water or steam network, an electric coil, or even a gas burner whose exhaust passes inside the exchanger.
The forced air circulates outside the unit heater exchanger, where it is heated. The hot air jet is directed towards the room to be heated.
This educational bench includes all the educational elements to carry out the study of an air heater. The frame structure welded in 304L stainless steel 25x25mm gives it robustness allowing it to be used in schools.
The pilot is made up of different parts:
- A 33kW unit heater
- Variable air flow (1770-3370 m3 / h)
- Noise level (40-55 dB)
- Temperature increase under a minimum / maximum air flow (Δt = 31/25 ° C)
- Control valve
- 100-1000 L / h flowmeter
- Two 0-120 ° C dial temperature probes at the system inlet and outlet
- Self-sealing quick couplings
- Copper piping
- Two self-sealing flexible hoses
- A hot wire anemometer for the air flow (supplied with the thermodynamic water heater)