A micro solar power plant is a power plant that uses solar energy to produce electricity on a small scale through photovoltaic solar panels. This electricity can be used, to be stored in batteries, to supply isolated sites or be returned to a public distribution network (option).
Educational system intended for the training of students within the framework of BAC PRO MELEC, BTS fluids, energies.
It introduces students to the operation of a photovoltaic installation:
- Study of industrial components (photovoltaic panel, charger, inverter, electrical components)
- Wiring the elements.
- Commissioning and parameterization of components
- Study of the performance of the components of the chain and energy balance of the system & nbsp; by measuring the voltages and currents at various points in the circuit and by the data supplied by the available instruments (control screen, voltage and current measuring clamp).
- Calculation of the autonomy of energy storage in the batteries
The System is made up of industrial components. It is manufactured in compliance with CE standards and ...
- A 24V 250Wp 1.6m² mono-crystalline type photovoltaic solar panel. The panel is mounted on a frame with wheels, its inclination is adjustable
- An IP55 electrical cabinet mounted on a stainless steel tube frame equipped with castors.The cabinet contains the electronic components:
- A 24V battery charger.
- An inverter
- Three charging lamps of 60W -220V each.
- A network analyzer at the output of the inverter.
- Three voltage / current measurement points accessible on the front panel:
- Voltage and current after the panel
- Voltage and current after charger.
- Current voltage after the inverter
- Two 12V 24Ah AGM type batteries
- Safety socket for wiring the main components together
- A dialogue terminal: a touch screen with data acquisition, power calculation, data storage, it allows:
- to view on the synoptic:
- Data displayed: voltage / current at 4 points (see diagram)
- Calculated data displayed: power at 4 points (see diagram)
- to display in the form of a graph this data as a function of time
- Differential circuit breakers, fuses
- On / off button
- Emergency stop button
- A user socket
- A USB socket