This installation makes it possible to organize a treatment of water by gravitational filtration physical, chemical or biological and the study of the disinfection by the chlorine.
- Study a deferrisation process with flocculation and / or oxidation depending on the form in which the iron is present in the water.
- Understand the use of activated carbon to dechlorinate water. We can treat products from the sand filter.
- As an option, the U.V. radiation treatment device can be used either alone or after the two columns, the sand filter alone or the biological filter alone. It is a treatment without the addition of reagent interesting to know
- A physical filtration column that can contain several types of granular materials (anthracite, limestone, quartz).
- A chemical filtration column containing activated carbon for dechlorination or activated charcoal for biological action.
- A centrifugal feed pump, a flow meter and a diaphragm control valve.
- Three feed tanks / filtrate collection (one tank is equipped with a circulator).
- A dosing pump for the dosing of the oxidant.
- A dosing pump for flocculant dosing.
- Four manometers to visualize filter clogging.
- Various samples taken along one of the columns.
- Continuous measurement sensor for free chlorine,
- Sensor for measuring the pH.
- 1 set of PVC valves
- A control cabinet centralizing the on / off functions of the pumps, the chlorine transmitter-regulator.
The device comes with different types of materials and a manual of practical work. The pilot is mounted on stainless steel chassis with aluminum nuts.
UV treatment comprising a UVD sterilizer 13. Integration of the device control
UV in the control cabinet