EI702 is based on the same tests as EI701 with two measuring chambers, usable in parallel.
a) Practical work of pupils
- With a cell with two boxes, depending on the type of box used:
- Simultaneous measurements of the thermal conductivity of the sample, , on an insulating material and another non-insulating material.
- Comparison of the temperature differences on both sides of the two samples at equilibrium.
- Record of the kinetics of transient temperatures.
- Measurement of the overall exchange coefficient K of each wall.
- Measurement of thermal diffusivity.
- Calculation of the specific heat Cp.
- Study of the thermophysical characteristics of homogeneous or inhomogeneous materials according to their composition. Verification of theoretical models or laws of behavior.
- Study of the characteristics according to the water content of the material.
- Evaluation of characteristics according to aging.
(c) Industrial control
- With this model, measurements can be made from 6 to 8 samples per day.
- The equipment is well suited for repetitive measurements on building materials, insulation, sand, powders, food liquids, etc., depending on the equipment chosen
EI700C1: complement for diffusivity measurement (suitable for EI701 and EI702 devices)
EI700C2: frame for testing liquid or powdery materials