This bench makes it possible to simulate the faults that can occur on refrigerating installations, occassionnés either by electrical failures, or by hydraulic malfunctions
This bench, equipped with wheels and mounted on a structure in stainless steel and aluminum nuts, has an ergonomic presentation.
- An instrumented electrical box ensuring the proper functioning of the whole.
- A refrigeration circuit equipped equipped with a compressor.
- A console equipped with switches for fault simulation
This bench makes it possible to study and analyze 16 breakdowns :
- Compressor valve faults
- Defects of the oil separator
- Defects due to excess refrigerant
- Faults due to the absence of refrigerant
- Total blocking of the refrigerant going to the evaporator
- Regulator broken
- Clogged dehydrator
- Condensation pressure too high
- Suction pressure too high
- Suction pressure too low
- Phase of the electric motor interrupted
- Both phases of the engine interrupted
- Defective refrigeration thermostat
- Defective freezing thermostat
- Relay coil defective
- Faulty step capacitor